Sign in to follow this  
Guest Br41n

DC3 doesnt move..?

Guest Br41n

Hi,i have the dc3 from maam-sim..It's a great Add-On!!But I have a problem, my plane doesnt move.. :(I set the throttle to full (f4), but nothing happens..Also theres no sound of the accelerating engines.What can I do?ThXBr41nPS: Plz excuse my english, im german ;)

Guest allcott

You may have loaded the DC-3 from a previous flight that had autothrottle set, or multiple throttle synchronisation turned off.Start FS, load the default Cessna 172, THEN switch to the MAAM aircraft. Does that fix it?Allcott

Guest Br41n

No, that wasn't the problem. I can see the throttle moving, but the RPM doesn't change.. :(

Have you checked the loading ? I can't remember off-hand about the DC-3, but many FS planes load with full fuel and crew/passengers, and are over the maximum take-off weight by default.It also might be "sticky-runway syndrome". Have you tried at various airports ?Alastair

Guest Br41n

Yes, i did, but i think the problem is, that the RPM doesnt change?

Check as well by moving a throttle lever in the panel with the mouse. If it revs up and moves but does not when you move your throttle it could be that you need to asign the axis.