Sign in to follow this  
Guest Edd1

vc

Guest Edd1

In the up-graded versions of the C-47 Virtual Cockpit, why can I move only one throttle, one mix, etc; at a time, rather than grab both controls as we do in the 2D cockpit, Or do I have something wrong? I hope you understand my question, I didn't really know how to ask. ThanksEd Workman

Guest Javis

Your question is perfectly understood, Ed. I'd love a function like that myself. To move both handles at the same time,in the 2D panel an exact spot in between them can be easily determined for the mouse pointer simply because 'the picture stays put'. An invisable spot like that in the VC is virtually impossible because 'the picture' is all over the place.No prob for single handle/knob hotspots no matter where they are in the 3D environment because you can actually see them.You can imagine 3 *invisable* hotspots in a row, constantly changing their position depending on your viewpoint, would make things very complicated and very annoying to work with.With Cockpit Tooltips activated it's easy to syncronise both handles by reading the settings. Atleast that's what i always do. Cheers,Jan