Sign in to follow this  
Guest mayagrafix

FS-X no gauges

Guest mayagrafix

I installed the MAAM DC3 manually and she flies all right but there are no gauges in the panel.Just to make sure I'm not missing a step, this is what I did:All DC3 versions go into into >>FSX/SimObjects/AirplanesAll gauges go into >>FSX/Gauges All effects into >>FSX/EffectsAll sounds into >>FSX/SoundI checked the Panel CFG and it doesn't alias to an unknown folder as far as I can tellTIA

Guest Low-n-slow

The MAAM C-47's fly well in FSX. You need to copy "FSSound.dll" from your Modules sub-directory of fs9 and put it in the FSX directory to get the gauges working. There is no modules sub-directory in FSX.The only annoying problem I am having in FSX is that Mark's invisible yoke patch doesn't work. We are back to squinting around the yoke to see the instruments again.Sure will be glad when the MAAM team gets their FSX and DC-3 upgrades finished

Guest mayagrafix

>You need to copy "FSSound.dll" from your Modules sub-directory>of fs9 and put it in the FSX directory to get the gauges>working. There is no modules sub-directory in FSX.Thanks for the info. Will go try now :)

Guest mayagrafix

Eureka! works great now. Thanks

Hi markDo you mean copy to the main FSX directory?? I notice that there is already a sound.dll (184k). Is it intended to overwrite this existing file.ThanksNorm

Guest wrayer

Well, I did as described as above and everything looks great except for the artificial horizon gauge which is blurry and doesn't appear to have loaded correctly. Any suggestions would be appreciated.