Sign in to follow this  
Guest sanal

How to unistall MAAM DC-3

Guest sanal

1-I received my CD and installed. My dual- monitors programs some reasons effected. I am not sure, if DC-3 installation effected the monitors program, or I caused the problem. I want to un-install and re-install the DC-3 program. I deleted the DC-3 file from C: drive ,still program in the FS9 airplanes section. I checked control panel Add/Remove programs panel, there are no DC-3-program listed.I know it is a simple issue but I am stuck . Where is the file and how can I remove it ? .2- During quick fly with DC-3,there are three things come to my attention: a- When I engaged the AP, DC-3 turns doesn't look realistic, plane just slides toward to direction of turn, instead of makes coordinated turns like normal planes .b-Heading changes are so jumpy and no bank during the turns.d- How to eliminate/hide "FSSound.dll Error-FS9" warning every time I opened the FS9 program. Is it possible this error can effect the other FS programs?Thanks for your helpSanal:(

SanalSorry to hear you are having problems. I can assure you that there's no way your installation of the MAAM-SIM aircraft has caused any problem with your dual monitor set-up, so you can relax there.All the other issues you raise are covered in the Manual, so please do take the time to read it. Thanks! It saves us having to retype things here.MarkMark "Dark Moment" BeaumontVP Fleet, DC-3 AirwaysTeam Member, MAAM-SIM[a href=http://www.swiremariners.com/cx.html" target="_blank]http://www.paxship.com/avsimlogo.jpg[/a]

Guest sanal

Mark,Thanks for your replay. I will read the manual and will inform.Sanal