Sign in to follow this  
jcagle

C-47 Gauges

Hello, I purchased the C-47 package a few weeks ago and installed it into FSX. The installation went great, fantastic job on the plane. Since then, I've been on a 3 week business trip and I'm just picking it up again, however, when I loaded the plane all the gauges in the VC were missing and I'm at a loss as to what could be causing it. I deleted the gauge permission from FSX.cfg, and when I loaded the plane, FSX asked me if I wanted to allow the gauges. So, I know it's trying to use them but for some reason they are not appearing. Would you have an ideas on how to fix the problem. Thank you very much.Kind Regards,John

I only checked one panel during flight, but they were absent there too.

I would suggest a reinstall of the aircraft might be your best bet, John, as for some reason your aircraft is not recognising the gauge file. If you gave FSX permission to read it, and at one time it DID work, then it may be corrupted for some reason, perhaps. Or FSX has forgotten what you said! If you are not seeing gauges at all, that seems to be the thing to try first, anyway. Then make sure that you process the FSX upgrade according to our instructions, following the base install.Mark Mark "Dark Moment" BeaumontVP Fleet, DC-3 AirwaysTeam Member, MAAM-SIM[a href=http://www.swiremariners.com/cx.html" target="_blank]http://www.paxship.com/avsimlogo.jpg[/a]

I reinstalled the package with SP1 and everything is working great now. This and your B-25J package are simply outstanding, some of the most enjoyable aircraft I have.