Sign in to follow this  

Project AI planes????

Did you run the base installer, and then the airline packages as per the instructions? Check out their forums at the PAI website. The folks there can be very helpful. Tony

Do you know how the AI is set up in FS? You could double check the installation or use the AITM utility to trouble shoot. I installed PAI last week with the new installer and it worked perfectly, no problems what so ever. I have added my own AI in addition since then. Some reasons for no AI include not enough gates (definately need new AFCAD files if you installed PAI), and/or the aircraft title doesn't match the title in the aircraft tx doc. Do they show in the listing in the sim under Project AI? Regards, Michael

Best, Michael

KDFW

Dan,I'm not sure about these settings myself, but do you have dynamic scenery set to extremely dense? I think this is necessary to get allt he PAI planes appearing. First I also installed the PAI files the wrong way. After the base install you should install the Air France package and one more (Greece?), then you can procede with the rest. Having installed all the PAI files, turned dynamic scenery to Extremely dense and installed an AFCAD file for EGLL (that I found here on AVSIM), I got this result

Krister Lindén
EFMA, Finland
------------------

Hi Krister,Seems you've got some experience with PAI. Just curious: any impact on your fps ... ?rgds, Willem

Dan,Open your fs2002aircraft folder and look at your list of aircraft. If you have Project AI aircraft installed, you should see a list starting with PAI A300 through PAI MD80. If you have the aircraft, check the folder for default.dp. If default.dp is missing, retrieve from your fs2002 CDs using an unzipping program. Search the *.cab files for default.dp and place in your fs2002aircraft folder. You might all check your fs2002scenedbATCScenery folder for traffic.bgl. If it is missing, again retrieve from your fs2002 CDs.Regarding Dynamic Scenery and AI. Dynamic Scenery and AI are two separate items. Dynamic Scenery should be left deselected unless you have installed third party dynamic scenery. Dynamic Scenery is a hold over from fs98/fs2000. AI is controlled under Options, Settings, ATC and is adjusted in percentage and has not relationship to dynamic scenery.