Sign in to follow this  
Guest mikehaska

Little discoveries

Guest Dean

Probably old news over here but I just found out you can grab the A/C rotating in the flight setup screen with the mouse and manipulate it's view. :-newbieDean

jerrycwo4DeanI just read your above post and have NO idea what you are talking about. Maybe it's too eary in the morning for me. Could you please explain in more dept just what you have discovered? Thanks, jerry

Guest P3_Super_Bee

When in the aircraft select menu and/or the create a flight menu, left click, and hold on the rotating aircraft, it will stop rotating. Now while still holding the left button on the mouse move it around in the window, the aircraft will follow. Let go of mouse button aircraft, it will resume rotating in the position it was last in.Probably one of them things most know about but unfortunatly never mentioned, thinking everyone else already knew about it. Just like the thing if you have a mouse with a wheel, when you put it say on the radio knob to change freq's, instead of clicking the left mouse button you can "turn the knob of the radio" by rolling the mouse wheel up or down.Jeff "Ace" FreyEwa Beach, Hawaii

>Nice feature indeed, but also old news indeed ;) >Well..................it's news to me! :)L.Adamson

Jeff, thanx for the bits of info. I didn't know about the first, did know about the second. Even if I had known both, it's still nice to have reviews. :-wave Ron from behind the Cheddar Curtain. :-wave

Guest odog

Hey, On the aircraft selection screen you can also hit the "+" sign, on the number pad, to zoom in on the plane, you can actually see inside the plane if you get it just right.joe

Guest Pabra

That's a new one for me too. FU3 has this feature too which I knew but somehow I never attempted to play with fs aircraft. Cool.

Guest mikehaska

As well, once you have clicked the aircraft, you can use your arrow keys to change the direction and speed that the model rotates