Sign in to follow this  

Anti-Aliasing in FS2002

I am running FS2002 and am having problems with anti-aliasing. It appears only on the cockpit panels, and not in the virtual cockpit view... sort of a hazy effect like when you have one too many beers or whatever.I am running a resolution of 1280 x 1024 in 32 bit.My machine is an Athlon XP2100, 512 megs ram and a GeForce 4 4600 vid card with 128 megs ram, so I figured all that should not be a problem.Any clues on this one?CheersPaul_J

Hi paul,just having the same problem myself! after scouring the forums , this is what I have come up with, disable anti-aliasing in fs2k2, go to desktop and bring up your settings, advance, then your gf card tweaks, set the anti-aliasing to about 2x go back to fs2k and see if it has cured it , to solve the prob' on my set up I have to run sim in 32 mode, I have the same card and this is a well known problem,I hope this points you in the right direction.Chet.

Hey Chet,Thanks for the reply. I tried those settings you mentioned and the problem is now not a problem. CheersPaul