Sign in to follow this  
Guest Werwolf

maam_tbm.gau CDT

Hate to resurrect a very old problem, but I'm in the same boat as lot of people in this topic. Was there ever a definitive solution? Last time I flew the Avenger (bout a year ago) everything was fine, but now the only way it will open is by disabling FSUIPC. This is after reinstalling original TBM files and SP1. The obvious changes since I last flew are Windows updates and a newer version of FSUIPC. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Mike

I suffer exactly the same problem as you and the many others despite the use of the infamous patch

It's a shame that the authors of the MAAM Avenger never corrected this problem .. despite many complains of customers

And now as they are inactive .. this not a solution from them to be expected

The only solution is indeed to turn off the use of FSUIPC or like some others had made (and myself) .. use another panel :(

WinXP SP3

FS9.1

Last FSUIPC