Sign in to follow this  
Guest RONVKING

ADF Frequency Selection problems.

Guest RONVKING

Hi,With an oldish panel when I tried to select a freq of 597.5 on the ADF FS2002 would not select to .5 on the radio.In the days of old FS2000 and before there was a section that allowed you to change that but I can't see anything similar in FS2002.I can select this in a newer panel and I've looked thru various files and forums and can't find a fix.Can anyone point me in the right direction please.Rgds Ron

Guest JohnN

Hi Ron,I don't believe I've ever seen a decimal frequency used with a Non Directional Becon station. I think ADF's just utilize round numbers. They are quite old technology.Regards, John

Some of the older NDB gauges don't allow the decimal setting. You can try several things. Install a different gauge or try FSUIPC which has a pseudo-work around.

Guest RONVKING

Thanks Gents,Sounds like the aircraft will have to go into the hanger for an upgrade.Rgds Ron