Sign in to follow this  
Guest Fly1

Rutan Styled Canard Has Been Uploaded ...

Guest Fly1

Well, for those inclined, my humble canard project has been uploaded and is currently available in the file library.Updates will be posted as available.Many thanks to all the individuals that have gotten me through the rough spots.Bob C.

Looks good!! I've just downloaded it and will fly it shortly. Thanks for what looks to be a great airplane!

I love it!Thank you so much for adding this aircraft to our hobby. It is not only beautiful, but also very fps friendly. I can enjoy the reflections without a performance penalty on my P3/800. Here is a tribute shot at Oshkosh!

Guest Fly1

Thank you very much John. I am glad it is performing well for you. I was real concerned about how it was going to do on other machines. I have an Athlon 1.4g with 512m and it's very smooth.You beat me to the classic nose down shot. I kept meaning to do that one, but never got around to it.Thanks Again!!Bob C.

Guest Fly1

Boy, you know how to make a guy feel good.Too Kind!!Bob C.

Guest Ken Meier

Bob,Been waiting for one of these for a long time. Great job and thank you very much.Ken

Guest Fly1

Pleasure to be of service Ken. Just my little contribution back to the hobby I enjoy so much.Regards.Bob C.

Looks great, flies great...A great modelling of an awesome aircraft! Well done! I applaud thee!

Guest Fly1

Many thanks to you kind sir. To be honest I really did not expect this kind of response. Homebuilts have always been pretty much in the background here. I thought maybe 10 or 20 people would download, but last time I looked it was 623. WOW. It's really gratifying.Regards!!Bob C.Shot's of some fun I was having last night.http://ftp.avsim.com/cgi-bin/dcforum/dcboa...rum=DCForumID47

Howdy Bob,Please allow me to heartily thank you for the Long EZ. I have long wanted one, as this is a dream machine for me. I am a sucker for canards! :-lolIf you come up with a virtual cockpit, this would be a COMPLETE joy for me, as I fly with the E Dimensional 3D glasses a lot. HINT,Hint, and not to subtley I might add. :)

Guest Fly1

Thanks a bunch Donald. I am with you regarding canards.I too want the VC!!!! But, having done a test on another plane, HomE-1, I realize how much work it is going to be. I want it to be of appropriate quality for this plane. I've got a lot to learn to pull it off though.I will let ya know when it happens.Thanks for the support!!!!Bob C.