Sign in to follow this  
Guest LSangiovanni LIML

Here's a good one for Chris (Fs Sky World)

Guest LSangiovanni LIML

Hi friends,i like the VSky feature and i'm using last cloud.ini, the one included in Fs Sky World SE Environment.VSky feature is not automatic there:[set52]DirName="VSkyday set "from=1to=34Random=offSo i start the program, install for example VSky set n

Hi, The v-sky still here in both screen, in the second shots, it's only the cirrus is below the V-Sky, but V-sky still here, the cirrus appears from your 3rd party weather generator which is correct. Or you have enabled in the FSUIPC, (clouds) add light cirrus layers occasionalyAll is correct.You can use the V-sky v2.0, the line in the horizon appears less than the default v-sky in fs sky world se.If you select an less dark V-Sky (colours), the line from the Horizon will be more reduced. sprcially in the V-sky v2.0V-Sky 2.0 and the Disabling V-Sky files are available here:http://fsw.simflight.com/FSkySe.htmlI don't see any problem.ThanksChris Willis[link:fsw.simflight.com/FSWMenuFsSim.html]Clouds And Addons For MsFs

Kind Regards
Chris Willis

Guest LSangiovanni LIML

Hi Chris,and thanks for answering to my post....or you have enabled in the FSUIPC, (clouds) add light cirrus layers occasionalyHere are my FSUIPC clouds settingshttp://ftp.avsim.com/dcforum/User_files/3e0f811757b15aa0.jpgIs there a way to avoid those cirrus covering VSky? Maybe lowering VSky from 40,000 to 35,000?Downloading VSky v.2 as we speak.Thanks againLuigi ;-)