Sign in to follow this  

Dreamfleet Archer-Problem

Guest BobKK

I just purchased the Dreamfleet Archer-nice plane but I'm having one major problem.When I place the cursor over the heading bug knob,or over the various knobs that change the com/nav frequencies, I only can get a "+"sign, and then, surprisingly, the resultant change only occurs in one direction only, lower. For example, I can get the heading bug to move counter-clockwise but not clockwise, and I can only get comm/nav frequencies to go lower, not higher. Anyone else have this problem or aware of a fix? Thanks.Bob

With this plane, you use the right and left mouse buttons to turn each direction. Different from the "old" ways, but works well.L.Adamson

All you have to do ............read the manual!!!!!!!!!!

>All you have to do ............read the manual!!!!!!!!!! And now................... for the BIG question????How many of us read the manual that often? I confess that I don't! :) As I tend to take shortcuts when simming, such as "auto-startup" & skipping the taxi from the ramp to the runway............ it's the same with the manuals!Real life manual reading might be cover to cover, but not here. It's just different somehow..L.Adamson

>So, how do I start this bloody 727 :-) >Heck----------- I just let the "warning beepers" on the Iron Knuckles DC-9, annoy me the entire flight!!! :)L.Adamson

Guest BobKK

Thanks, Larry. Guess I should read the...manual!Bob

Guest drobson

Send it to me, Mike! Maybe I can get it started! :-)Darrell

:DI must confess, I don't actually read the whole thing, manual that is.I do make an attempt to skim it though, and if I have a problem, I usually skim to that section. I should have put more smilies in my reply to Bob though, as it was intended, tongue in cheek sort of thing. :-lol

I must admit I ALWAYS read the manual. I got caught out once and betrayed my ignorance in a (non-fs) forum and was made to appear incredibly stupid - and I learned my lesson from that. No-one is ever too wise, too knowing or too clever to not bother reading the instructions. Even in FS there are things which some developers do differently from others.Chas