Sign in to follow this  

Logging in behaviour.

Guest The Ancient Brit

On my old computer whenever I wanted to post to protected Avsim forums, I needed to log in. This was fine by me since it meant my password was always fresh in my mind. With my new computer, I found that having logged in once; I no longer needed to log in again even when posting to the protected forums several days later.This morning however I was asked for user name and password and bounced when I supplied them. You can probably guess where this leading, Norton

My guess is you already had an AVSIM cookie on your computer. Norton probably just refused to send the information in it.Dave

Guest The Ancient Brit

You might well be correct Dave. Since I am having no problems either posting to or accessing Avsim I am not complaining and since the Avsim staff are not jumping up and down, it doesn

Guest The Ancient Brit

Dave,I have finally sussed it, why the logging in behaviour at Avsim seemed to me to have changed. Having installed a new system, I altered the Internet cleaning function of Norton

Nice to hear you figured things out. :) Also, I got your mail. Thanks.I'll talk to you later.Regards,Dave