Sign in to follow this  

MY Traffic installed from CD

jerrycwo4A couple of days ago I purchased the "My Traffic" from WWW.simMarket.com but I'm not sure I have everything installed.1. I installed "My Traffic", vr 1.1 to harddrive.2. I installed "My Traffic Base_sound Patch to hard drive.At the end of these two installs was a message of a choice to let an "auto installer" change the 'scenery.cfg' or you could do it manualy through the "ADD" in the scenery library. I chose to have the "auto installer" do the work.When I checked the scenery.cfg both entries were listed: 1. MyTrafficATC 2. MyTrafficAFDWhen I checked the scenery library, only the "MyTrafficATC" was listed and NOT the "MyTrafficAFD"When I tried to install the "MyTrafficAFD", manualy, I received a message that it had already been installed.What I'm concerned about is:1. "MyTrafficAFD" is not lised in the scenery library2. I can see NO differance in any of the airports that I checked. I thought that this MyTrafficAFD was supposed to add some more gates.Could anyone with info on the above "problem" tell me if i have everything that I'm suppose to have or am I missing something with this "CD" installation of "My Traffic". Thanksjerry

jerrycwo4Come on guys/gals.... a little help here please. I know that I am NOT the only person in the world reading this forum that has purchased the "My Traffic" on a CD. How about giving me an answer here? Thanks' jerry;)

I bought MyTraffic - and I did not see much extra at all and have now removed it. If u do remove it - it made a mess of my scenery.cfg file - everything was renumbered wrong and left the ATC scenery folder in the cfg file. Very strange - not the answer u wanted and cannot help u - very dissapointed with My Traffic.

jerrycwo4Isn't it 'funny' how certain programs effect certain people? I just loaded the "My Traffic" (the other day) and I, think it is in the top 2-3 add-ons I have for Fs2002 and I have a LOT of add-ons. It makes all of the AI aircraft and airports and ATC calls SO real ! If i could keep only two of my many add-ons, I think it would be1. Flight Deck Companion2. My TrafficPS.. LAGO's FSAssist2002 would be a really close 3rd.Yes, I have sent the same post to the My Traffic Form, but they are still on 'holiday', I guess.I think everything loaded OK but, I do NOT see any 'added gates' at the airports like I think the program is supposed to add ? Other than that, I think it loaded OK and I'm NOT sure if "My Traffic" is supposed to add the gates to the airports. That's the reason for my post. Thanks,jerry

Jerry,I think you aren't getting many relies on this forum because very few of us are using MYTRAFFIC. Most of the reviews I read say good things about MYTRAFFIC but since most of us are using alternative AI methods, you really need to ask at the MYTRAFFIC forums.

jerrycwo4Thanks for the effort. Your probably right. Most people probably use the "free" AI programs but all of them just seemed to be TOO complcated and complex and just more than I wanted to try to figgure out. isn't there a free program to add more gates at airports. If so, where do I get it? Thanks for the ffort.jerry