Sign in to follow this  

Any talented painter willing to help me out??

Could someone help me out and do a repaint of the dafault MD-80 and the Dash 8-100 in Ghana Airways livery? Attached is a link to a picture of a Ghana Airways DC-9 on airliners.net - the second picture is of a DC-10 but it gives a clearer vision of the logo on the engine. This favor will really be appreciated. Thanks! If you are willing please let me know at rbansa@attbi.com. You will be greatly blessed!! :(http://www.airliners.net/open.file/258547/L/http://www.airliners.net/open.file/230456/L/

Hi Ed,Actually I only said the dafault aircraft because I thought they would be easier to repaint, (i know nothing about repainting). Whatever model would be the easiest to repaint works for me. Thanks!

Hi Ed,I can certainly wait - whenever you get around to it just email me and let me know where to download it, or maybe you could even send the textures by email. I've just gotten over one hell of a busy spell in my life so I understand. Thanks for the help though, I really appreciate it. Look forward to adding the two a/c to my ai collection. Thanks again!!