Sign in to follow this  
michal

Flight 1's Meridian and The Garmin530

Hi AllI was a little confused when I read the announcement from RealityXP.I remembered the FSAvionics version of the Garmin had been out for quite a while but for some reason I thought Reality-XP had something to do with that release. From what I can tell, the Reality-XP version will be a gauge. I wonder how the two products will compare functionally? RegardsBobG

Michael I guess I did. It sounds like from that thread that FSAvionics version was dead on. I would think the Reality-XP version will also be dead on because of their past product releases. I did here that the display will carry a little better resolution than the FSAvionics version, but I cant recall where I heard that. Anyway Im eagerly awaiting the Meridian.RegardsBobG

.. however if you read that thread carefully .. there are differences.Michael J.