Sign in to follow this  

Ready for Pushback opinions

jerrycwo4You talking about the DEFAULT FS2002 pushback? If so, start the push back with the combination key strokes of "SHIFT + P". Then press #1 ( not the keypad) to go LEFT and #2 to go RIGHT. Also, SHIFT + P STOPS the pushback. LAGO's "FSAssist2002" has a BETTER pushback with a crew and a pushback truck. Get it here:http://www.lagoonline.com/jerry

I got my CD back on Friday and I haven't stop flying it yet. It's awesome. Well worth the price. Go to www.panelshop.com and look in there forum. I posted,along with others on how we like the package.

jerrycwo4Sorry, 'wrong' kind of "pushback". There are SO many programs out now that I'm really having trouble keeping up wih all of them.jerry

Guest adlion944

It's not worth the money, IMO.The functionality of the panel is fine. Evertything seems to work fine, but the visuals/graphics are sub FS98. They are incredibly disappointing.Blurry/fuzzy photorealism and 16 color bitmap painting mixed together for the worst panel since Fly to Hawaii DC-10.And the VC is the worst one I've ever seen, bar none. I've immediately uninstalled the package. It is that bad.But if you don't care about visuals, and just gotta have this obscure jet that nobody flies anymore, I suppose it flies OK.The sounds aren't that great either.

errrron mine the only word i can think of is....ssssllllllllooooowwwwwwim not a FPS junky,BUT...if your going along with about 18-20 and all of a sudden in VC you get 6-8FPS,you start to think ..HANG ON..##### is going on.i've got quite a good system,every other aircraft i have ..ie dreamfleet's and PSS work fine....so how come???is it more complex than the PSS airbus??havent give up quite yet,but it needs a bit of work. best wishes steveathlon 2200+epox 8k3a+512mb 2100ati 8500 64mbwinxp prosblive

Hi,>It's not worth the money, IMO.IMO, it is worth each and every cent. There is no doubt in my mind that this package is the best available for FS2002. And it has set new standards by far. There is no other panel which can measure it self with this one. Not even B767 PIC....;-) >The functionality of the panel is fine. Evertything seems >to work fine, but the visuals/graphics are sub FS98. They >are incredibly disappointing. Think you have to look over your settings, and above all, your graphic card & drivers.>Blurry/fuzzy photorealism and 16 color bitmap painting mixed >together for the worst panel since Fly to Hawaii DC-10. Fortunately, you are entitled to your own opinions, but I can not agree with you. ;-)>And the VC is the worst one I've ever seen, bar none. Then you have not seen that many VC

Staffan