Sign in to follow this  

WHERE'S MY PACKAGE????

This SURELLY will be my LAST order from AVSIM/VMAX. I'm very disastified with the Shipping, I recently ordered the CH Pro USB Rudder pedals on Christmas day, and payed for the 2day delivery and it is almost January 1st and I still have yet to recieve my **** package. I'm pretty muched bummed out sitting waiting all day for the UPS truck to arrive. I'm sick and tired of it!!! I advise all of you simmer consumers out there beware of VMAX!!

You sure you entered in the correct mailing address?Just a suggestion... (-:

Your problem is more than likely BROWN. I've seen BROWN and FedEx operations up close, I don't see how the BROWN company ever gets anything anywhere.FedEx is an awsome operation.If you need it fast FedEx is the only way to go.

Yeah I should've went w/ Fed Ex damn UPS drivers taking 8 hour lunch breaks!!!It's not really VMAX's fault but next time I deal w/ somebody who does their shipping w/ FEDEX or USPSLEAVE BROWN ON THE GROUND!!!

Guest firehawk44

You usually get a tracking number to track the shipment if it's via UPS or FedEx. Have you gone to the UPS site to check on the status? Hope you get your pedals soon!Jim

Guest dpc

UPS has a better on-time record than FEDEX and it has been that way for some time. FedEX just has better marketing / and nicer looking trucks. (no I'm not affiliated with either)

I have to attest to UPS's on time delivery... my company uses an off site payroll service and it hasn't been late one time in nine years.

i DON'T know where you've been but they SURE WERE LATE ON MY PACKAGE HELL THEY WEREN'T EVEN LATE THEY HAVN'T SHOWED UP YET!!!!! LOL :-}

Are Vmax even open over the holidays? Most people are taking a well deserver break right now. Wouldn

I certainly hope you gave VMAX the courtesy of an email or phone call before you decided to go on your public rant. If by chance they did ship it out but UPS is the holdup, then you've basically tried to tarnish VMAX for no reason.I think a few people in the forums need to learn to take some responsibility for their posts. If this was the first action you took to try to resolve the problem, then you are in that category also.However, I will try to contact those that would know and find out what the problem is with your order.

I do want to apologize for my public showing of anger. Yes I did contact VMAX and yes I did contact UPS. This issue is certainly not your fault and I apologize for putting the blame on you. I was just speaking at the heat of the moment. I have talked to UPS and they told me to contact them Thursday morning and so they can run an investigation on the truck driver who was supposed to deliver the package. You (VMAX and AVSIM) do not have to investigate any further. If you feel compelled to, you may delete this thread.Again sorry for any confusion.Pilot737

Guest pilotsim7828

I feel for you , As I had the same problem with v-max.But i did E- Mail them & they said they were BACKORDRED!!After 3 ( YES THREE WEEKS _ YES WEEKS)>>>>>>>>>>>>>they delivered my order after calling them.V-Max said they deliverd my package to my house already,Not being at home. I raced home from work to find the package was not there. I called them ( V MAX ) back, NO ANSWER.The next day IT ARRIVED. Never agian will i order from my credit cardLater I found that CH PRODUCTS Was available at FRYE`S (a huge rtailer for electronics in texas)AT 129.00V-max`s Order was w/ Shipping 159.00Bummer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Pilotsim7828:-fume

I have to laugh. A couple of years ago I ordered several live tropical fish from a breeder in California. He shipped them overnight via UPS for me, calls me up, and says they'll be at my front door before noon the next day. Well, no fish arrived the next day. So I call UPS with my tracking number, and they have no clue to as where my fish are at. They even asked me if I was sure that the breeder shipped them out. Haha. I said yeah, it shows on your site that it left San Francisco. Duh.Anyway, about 2 weeks later I get this knock at the door. It's UPS with my fish!!! So I demanded he stay while I opened the package, and then revealed all the dead fish to him. They all went back with him, stench and all. :)What really irked me was that it took them 2 months to send me my insurance money!!! I had to argue with them for nearly a week to refund my overnight charges before they would do it. They still charged me for regular ground though, and never would tell me where the fish had traveled too.

Guest gasebah

From my experience (in Germany) in most cases it is not the big companies themselves that ##### up, but the smaller subcontrators. I am waiting for a package from GoFlight that was shipped a good 1 1/2 weeks ago. It took the package three days to go from the US to Germany. After that it is stucl somewhere in Germany. Lookig at onlone tracking the driver from a small subcontractor claims he has tried to deliver the package twice but nobody was home. Needless to says that during my christmas holiday someone has been at home all the time. I will raise hell on Thursday.Alex

Wow!It's the last time that I'll buy John West fish products.Oops, sorry..........it's Jerry ;)