Sign in to follow this  
Tobei

GAP has done it again!

Guest gasebah

Hi,I gave the the German Airports 4 to myself as a christmas gift. They've done it again. I just flew into Tempelhof at dawn and my oh my what a wonderful approach over the city this is. The night lighting of the GAPS is great at some airport you even see smoking chimneys and the best is that again the framerates are superb. I have no ideas how these guys do it. I had the terrible Tempelhof scenery that comes with the Eurowings professional package installled before. While this was a terrible framerate hit and most of the scenery still looked awful the GAP emeplhof offers great detail and framerates.Everybody who is flying in Europe should really consider buying this package. I highly recommend it.Alex

Guest WorkingStiff

I purchased it but I haven't installed it yet. Looking at the screenshots it looks like its a real treat.

Hi,I also purchased the 4th part of GAP series. Absolutely stunning how they manage to include every detail together with goog frames.Hope they will soon update EDDM from GAP 1, to include the new terminal 2.Toby