Sign in to follow this  

How do you make FS 2002 PRO Planes work in FS2002 Stand

I got the standard version of FS 2002 for my birthday. ;( How do I make the pro planes work in the standard version???Thanks

Guest SlimDady

Umm you cant leagally.If you wanted to break the law, you just have to get the guages they use and copy them to you guages dir, and also the planes from the aircraft folder.But its illeagle, you didnt purchas the pro aircraft so they are not yours.

Guest eko

Search, search, search. You'll find all the pro gauges available for download here and there. You just have to want it BAD enough. :-)(No, I'm not telling you where... if I can do it by myself, you can too! Not that I need them, I bought the pro version... I just wanted to see if it could be done... and yes... it can.)

Guest P3_Super_Bee

Or quite simply change the panel/sounds to a FS2002 STD panelsounds The guages and sounds are what make it a Pro aircraft. But as Eko stated the gauges ARE available, just do some searching. Here's a couple of hints:Beechcraft KingAir350Beechcraft Baron58Cessna 208 AnphibCessna 208BMooney BravoI think that is all of the Pro aircraft(with panels-pro also has the Dash8-100 and a Piper for AI-panels/guages for these two are not included) ** my guess he is inquiring about FS2K2 aircraft available for download, not the default aircraft, Though In his search for gauges just might come across the actual aircraft, seen that with the King Air for FS2000. Guy did a repiant and put the whole aircraft up.It is quite possible that you already have some of the gauges already. The King Air guages were included in FS2000 standard.Jeff "Ace" FreyEwa Beach, Hawaii

>Search, search, search. You'll find all the pro gauges >available for download here and there. You just have to >want it BAD enough. :-) >>(No, I'm not telling you where... if I can do it by myself, >you can too! Not that I need them, I bought the pro >version... I just wanted to see if it could be done... and >yes... it can.) Oh, for heaven's sake... just go to the MS support website and download the FREE update to FS2000. Nearly all of the missing gauges are there, FREE for the taking. :)