Sign in to follow this  

Yoke Question

Does anyone know of any other products out there (yoke-wise) besides the CH line and Precision Flight Controls? I like the CH line but I'd want to have a dual throttle quadrant (the CH only has a single) and the Precision stuff is awesome but way too expensive.Thanks

Guest Jet

CH says they are coming out with a dual throttle add-on Q1 or Q2.I can't wait.Greg

The Precision "stuff" comes with a lifetime guarantee and in my book is worth every penny. Ten years down the road with FS2010 and your Intel 8.9ghz machine you will still be flying with the PFC stuff.

Guest byoung

Does the PFC Yoke / Rudders have any problems with VIA chipsets USB compatibility?I am having major problems with my CH Products Yoke and Pedals to the point of having to replace my motherboard.VIA says its Windows XP Micorsoft says its VIA and CH says it is both their faults.Barry

Two questions:Who makes the other high-end yoke? PFC is having a sale and I'm thisclose to buying one. But I liked the look of the other one better, but it was more expensive. Oh, I think it's AETI. Is anyone using either of those with CH gameport rudder pedals? I had heard you couldn't use the CH USB yoke with the gameport pedals. Either both USB or both gameport. Anyone using one of the premium yokes with CH pedals?I've been contemplating getting a premium yoke and now PFC has a sale... hear that sound? That's me diving in... EddieKSLC

PFC makes the AETI yolk...Can't help you with the USB question - call their marketing person Kimberly. She's a pro and will call you back ASAP. Number's on the website.

>Anyone using one of the premium yokes with CH pedals? I am. No problems at all. the PFC (aka AETI, aka Vmax) yokes have a gameport on the unit. Plug the rudders & throttle into the yoke, and the yoke into your USB port, and it works.FWIW it took me a couple years to justify spending that much money on a yoke but I'm glad I did. The increase in realism is substantial.http://jdtllc.com/images/RCsupporter.jpg

ugcx_banner.png

If I understand your question correctly,you are really concerned with finding a good throttle quadrant?If your serious about your simming and price is not a question.....Check this out,what I've been using and it is the absolute top of the line,I have the Studio Jet,which allows two or four throttle configurations,but they make variations to meet any need,and this is also so much more than just the throttle,read more here....http://www.safeline.com/ The undisputed best YOKE is still the PFC Jetliner IMHO and the Cirrus pro pedals can't be beat either.If you have the $ to spend and truly want the best,check these out.http://www.flypfc.com/..............Simdawg