Sign in to follow this  
Guest rogue1

Help with radar enabled panels

Every time I use an aircraft with a panel using the green radar guage the sim either locks up or ends and leaves me back om the desktop.Im running windows xp on an amd 2000Any help would be much appreciatedyou can email me on andyky134@aol.com andy

Guest rogue1

I experienced a similar problem with the F16 radar gauge. I've found that if I load the aircraft from an external view it kills the sim. But if I load from the panel view all works fine. Try this and see if it helps.Also running WinXP on an AMD XP1900.Jim

jerrycwo4What " green radar guage" are you talking about and where di you get it? jerry

Its Part of a panel I downloaded, I've also seen it on several other panels recentlyAnd yes I do have fsuipc installed, the latest version i believe

Guest rogue1

Ok, then the next question is:What panel?You gotta help us out here, Andy. It's kinda difficult to help if we're playing "twenty questions". ;-)