Sign in to follow this  

The Birth of My Son

On Dec. 31st at 0654, my son, Elijah Thomas, was born. It's the most wonderful thing that will ever happen you. I just wanted to share this with you all. Happy New YearEarl

congratulations I wish you and your family all the very best I dont think you could have asked for a better way to start the new year.Robin

Robin

Guest BP

CONGRATULATIONS ! Looks like the 3 of you are glad that flight's over with.Wish you all the very best. Happy New Year. Sleep as you once knew it is now a thing of the past. :-)

I agree... I was there when my daughter was born three years ago. All the events that follow...first steps, first laugh, first "Daddy's home!!" are among the most wonderful moments life has to offer.CongratsJohn

Congratulations!!! :) I'm very happy for you!I just became a grandpa for the first time on Dec. 26th. Pretty exciting to say the least.KP

Guest nirvana

congratulations!! i wish you and your whole family a peaceful year!peter

Guest Henri W

Congratulations, Earl.I wish you and your family all the love, health and happiness. The birth of my first son was definitely the most emotional and wonderful experience I have had in my life. Enjoy all the great things you are going to experience.Best regards,Henri

Guest Toni Rauch

Earl (and family),Warmest congratulations and best wishes on the new arrival!I particularly like the first photo, with Elijah staring at the bed's Autopilot panel trying to figure out which button to press first! Start as you mean to go on...! And Ken, all the best as a Grandpa! Two great starts to the year! :-beerchug Toni.

Guest N247BK

Earl,Congrats! To you, your spouse, and families .... PEACE!I know you are right, this is the most wonderful thing ... after three (3) I am still smiling.Now, start saving some money; because by 2015, Elijah will be emptying your pockets routinely.Great looking boy, too ... seems he resembles his mother!

Your life will never be the same again! Thanks for sharing this wonderful event with us all.

Guest Edam

You have experienced an event that will stay with you for the rest of your life. Not to take away from your second or third experience with it, but the first child is certainly something that only those that have been through it can understand. It's almost mystical.Having been there, I feel your joy.

Congrats are in order. Earl, what's your wife's name? Cangrats to her to.JimCYWG