Sign in to follow this  

The Birth of My Son

Guest jase439

Hey hey! What a way to ring in the new year :) Just in time for that tax break too (if you live in the US anyway - heh!)Congratulations to you both on your new addition. Our latest addition (a boy also) arrived just before Christmas. Next time I'm up bouncing around the living room at 4 am I'll content myself in knowing you're likely doing the same ;-)Sleep is now something you "used" to do. Best of luck to you!J

Congratulations!My son was born 3 years ago and I have cherished every minute (well, let's be reasonable, almost every one). Things you will remember:First smileFirst word (my son's was "Daddy")First unattended stepFirst "booboo" (mishap).And the first time you come home from work and he runs to you and says "Hi Daddy"....many more. Your life, and your outlook on life, will change A LOT!regards,Craig

Guest flightpro08

Congrats, Earl :-wave. This is a moment that I remember all too well myself. All the best to you and your family.

Hi Earl,Congrats...Mama sure looks content, Thanks for sharing with us.I have a little wildman that is about to turn 4, I remember that day well. And at 4 years old that boy can almost name any plane you point at. He is honestly ruined.:7 Just for your information, you keep hearing that thing about sleep was a thing that you used to know? Believe it brother. :-lol Best Regards,Jim Rhoads

Checkpointcharlie.. Not a particularly nice thing to say i'm afraid. If the comments you made are what YOU believe, perhaps you should keep it to yourself. Just be happy that someone else has found extreme joy in the birth of a child.Aidi WilliamsAssociate EditorAvsim Online

That was a deep and touching thing to say, Clayton. Say; why don't you go push people into traffic or maybe kick some puppies? That's thought provoking, too. You sound like a real nice guy...

Guest Anticyclone

Hi Earl,Congratulations to you and your wife. Thanks for sharing this with our community. Is it the beginning of a long serie ?Best regards from Serge, Marianne and family (Chlo

Guest GrantM

Congratulations Earl on experiencing one of life's most important accomplishments. Now the most significant work begins for the long haul, the responsibility of faithfully raising that little human being entrusted to you into productive maturity. What a time consuming challenge, which you can expect will take much time away from the hobby of flight simming, but such is its priority. I recently became a grandfather and not only immensely enjoy two wonderful grown children, but now a granddaugter! Work hard at parenting and you will experience this perpetual joy. Blessings to you and your wife at this special event.GrantM

Congratulations, Earl, with your new born. BTW Serge, when are you starting with the "D" ? :-lol. Where are you getting the time for the developement of the marvelous Active Camera thing ?hm

Guest Edam

Please don't feed the trolls. In doing so, you are giving them the attention that they want.

Not Only Happy New Year, but Happy Tax Deduction.Now he can be a tax deduction for 2002. :-)I wish him and your family the best. It is indeed a Happy New Year.Best Regards,Joe :-waveHere is my new sig...You Like it? :-lol :-lol.http://home.attbi.com/~sonar5/sig1.jpg.Here are Picture Galleries of My Trip out west in 2002..Gallery #1 Pima Air & Space Museum + AMARC (Boneyard) at Davis Monthan AFB, Tucson, Arizona. (over 240 Pictures)http://www.pbase.com/sonar5/pimaamarc

CryptoSonar on Twitch & YouTube. 

congratulations!!!!Your life has changed. He is the center of life now!For me it is the best thing that t ever happened to me.3e16193c03f99d09.gifLove them more then any thing!Have all the best.Gidi :-wave