Sign in to follow this  
nigelgrant

BAe 146-200 / AVRO RJ 85

Jon Murchison has just released his BAe 146-200 / AVRO RJ 85.He used FSDS version 2, and this aircraft is a beauty: opening passenger door, wing views, various liveries...Check it out at http://www.arnz.myhost.co.nz/

Guest Vulcho

Thank you for the heads up.I just d/l a BAe panel and awas looking for a nice plane to go along with it.Alex.ERROR:Banner is 6.6KB, 15 pixels (width) above limit. Cannot Display!

Wow! I've been holding on to the old IADG BAe146s and even contemplating the purchase of Eurowings Professional just to get a nice BAe/Avro. But this version from Jon tops them all. Really nice dynamic shine too.

Guest Guruswarmyoz

Jon's FSDS2 Fairchild Metro and his ATR-72 are also well worth the download!!!!Thanks for the heads up on the BAe146.

The page you are looking for might have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable. --------------------------------------------------------------------------------Please try the following:If you typed the page address in the Address bar, make sure that it is spelled correctly.Open the www.arnz.myhost.co.nz home page, and then look for links to the information you want. Click the Back button to try another link. Click Search to look for information on the Internet. HTTP 404 - File not foundInternet Explorer

Guest Calb

When I first read this thread, I got into the site okay but got a 404 error when I attempted to download the RJ85. Fastforward to NOW....worked fine.Calhover long and prosperFor the finest Basic Helicopter training, visit: http://members.shaw.ca/hoversafe/Hoversafe.htm

Beautiful aircraft........ but how do you get the animated door to open?TIA,Mike

Thanks for the heads up... Where can you find an outstanding panel to match this outstanding aircraft? Thanks

Here are my wing view settings:[Views]eyepoint=5.1286, 0.00000, 3.0988784Hope it works for you, but systems vary.

Just got an email from Jon saying he's put up a patch that fixes the missing dynamic shine on the central section of the fuselage. Should be even better now!!

Nice shots...I have some shots in the screenshots forum as well, showing the major liveries. Have to say this great A/C came as a big shock--didn't know it was coming. I am glad to have it, as it gives me something nice for European routes... But the USAir livery is a stunner--most beautiful reflections I've ever seen on a pax aircraft. What this also tells me is that FSDS-2 is a major contender in the AC design arena now for commercial jets...Here's a link to my shots:http://ftp.avsim.com/cgi-bin/dcforum/dcboa...rum=DCForumID47