Sign in to follow this  

FLY addon 'dbimport'

The versions of this addon show as 0kb's and cannot be downloaded. Is there a valid reason for this, or is this an error?Michael Skinner

Michael,We're going to need a bit more info on this file so we can look into it. Please provide the name of the zip archive or perhaps the file number if possible.We'll look into it right away.Regards, Rick RossnerSr. Library ManagerAVSIM Onlinewww.avsim.comrick@avsim.com

Hi Rick, I can help out. I was just trying to down load the file in question tonight. Its a no go for sure. Heres the url for it. Its in the FlyI directory under navigation category. Hope this helps out. I was under the impression that this was a FlyII file not a FlyI file. Could this be thr problem? Crosslinked or something?http://ftp.avsim.com/library/sendfile.php?DLID=4502TonyFlyII! ver. 2.40Directx 8.1nVidia drivers 41.09ECS K7S5A SOCKETA /DDR/ATX MB, DDR SRAM 128MB PC-2100 266MHZ MEMORY ,AMD ATHLON T-BIRD 1.2GHZ 256K FSB266 PGA , NVIDIA GEFORCE2 MX-400 64MB AGP

Tony,Thanks for the info. I'll check into this and get back to you.Regards, Rick RossnerSr. Library ManagerAVSIM Onlinewww.avsim.comrick@avsim.com