Sign in to follow this  
Tom Allensworth

Welcome Aboard

Someone recently reminded us that though we host the largest collection of space sim downloads in a single location anywhere on the internet, we didn't have a forum to accompany it. Now, with the additiion of this forum, that is corrected. Welcome aboard. We hope the space sim community finds a great resource in this forum and that it is usefull to all.

Guest PAtom

ahhhh, wonderful.i was wondering why i coulndt access the orbitersim forum anymore...tom

Guest Frank Betts

I like this. I was wondering when there would be a forum set up seeing how there are more and more Addons and such becoming available.

Thanks Tom!Just noticed you made an error in your anchored post: Mr Schweiger's first name is not Mark, but Martin! :-)All the best!Pascal

Guest jt_3d

Looks like I have another forum to keep up with.I have been using Orbiter for a couple years. It has to be the best free thing on the net. Alas, I'm still no good at flying in space. Too many years on flightsims and it's a whole different ball game in space. I still love it though.

Wheweeee... Old age is definitely a challenge. Thanks for pointing that out Pascal. I have taken care of the boo boo. :)

I agree with you. I haven't been able to get off the launch pad yet, but those views from space are spectacular!!! I will get there, yet!

Guest BigJimW

>I agree with you. I haven't been able to get off the launch>pad yet, but those views from space are spectacular!!! I will>get there, yet!You think the views are spectacular now, wait until you see the next version due out soon!The first one is current level 7 graphics. The second one is the new level 9 graphics. It really "puts you there" :)- Jim