Sign in to follow this  
Guest movieman

NASS_COSTAM 0.11

Guest movieman

Since the main site seems to be down again, I've just put up the 0.11 version of the NASSP_COSTAM code at:http://mysite.freeserve.com/marui/NASSP_COSTAM0.11.zipAs mentioned, the main reason for releasing this was to add the REALISM and PRELAUNCHATC scenario options that were requested, but also it fixes one major bug and a few minor ones.Latest AGC documentation is still at:http://mysite.freeserve.com/marui/flyingsaturnv.html

Guest movieman

To spice it up a little, I've uploaded a new version of that .zip which includes an extra free gift in the modules directory... however, it's almost totally untested and the project file required to build it isn't currently included (it will be in version 0.15).

Guest Tex

:-abduct I'm having accuracy issues w/ my TLI burn using NASSP COSTAM 0.11 w/ both ACP4 and ACP4ilm. I enter the values into DSKY ok. When the burn starts, I get ullage, then a stuttering in the engine f/ approximately 7-10 seconds, then full thrust begins. Is it supposed to do that (sputter stutter) or is that an issue or "added feature?" The end result seems to be a vector off in the up and to the left, thus resulting in more fuel needed to do a MCC(s). I tried to program the time (verb 22) at 1210 vs. 1200 (start burn early 10 secs), but of course that resulted in a prograde direction on the "wrong" side of the moon. So, any help, thoughts, brainstorming, outright solutions welcomed. Thanks f/ reading. TomPS Can't seem to log in to Orb's site (f/ obvious reasons) to post there.