Sign in to follow this  
PeterR

The New Version Has Arrived!

http://orbit.m6.net/mirror_m6.htmlPeter http://bfu.avsim.net/sigpics/PeterR.gifBFU Forums ModeratorRenegade/Seawolf Design Group (RSDG)[table border=2 cellpadding=0 cellspacing=1][tr][td][table border=0 cellpadding=8 cellspacing=0][tr][td bgcolor=#6f0000]http://bfu.avsim.net/sigpics/logo75t.gif[/td][td align="center" bgcolor=#FFFFF6]Bush Flying Unlimited"At home in the wild"Looking for adventure? Come join us! * [link:bfu.avsim.net|Web Site] * [link:www.cafepress.com/bfu,bfu2,bfu3,bfu4|BFU Store] * [link:bfu.avsim.net/join.htm]Join!][/td][/tr][/table][/td][/tr][/table

Guest cwright

Peter, it must be popular. I can't log on because 'too many users are connected' (error 403). Still, I'm sure it'll be well worth the wait to get on.... Best regards, Chris

Guest martins

M6.net have kindly provided additional mirror servers to cope with demand. Go to www.medphys.ucl.ac.uk/~martins/orbit/download.html and pick one from the list.Martin

Guest cwright

Martin, many thanks for the info - and for the simulator! Yesterday (Saturday) I managed to get the base file without problem, but after getting 90% of the textures the server died! It was down all yesterday but this morning it's working okay, so I just scooped up the last ten percent. Now for the hi-res and super-hi-res textures....all I can say is, thank goodness for GetRight! Once again, many thanks for a superb simulator. Best regards, Chris

Guest ChristopherT

>M6.net have kindly provided additional mirror servers to cope>with demand. Go to>Martin Martin is going to retire now to Tahiti before someone asks him,"Hey Martin, when is the next version going to be ready?" :-lol This is an excellent release. I really think it's running muchbetter than the previous version (optimized?) and I'm finding allsorts of extra's I never saw before (F4 key drop down menu?) Iwas worried with my mini-computer I was going to get bumped out,but that's not the case at all. I did notice a bug that involvednot being able to undock from stations when the scenario startedyou in a docked state, but I think that one was already mentionedon the main forum (which is been up and down all day!) The new views look cool too, though I haven't given them asclose a look as I should. The smoke particles are excellent too,they work really well on my mini-computer. Nice Work, Martin! Christopher Tarana tarana@bluemarble.net P2 Celeron 300mhz 64 Meg RAM SiS 6326 SVGA AGP CARD 8 megs VIDRAM 4 gig Western Digital HD (500 megs free) Techmedia 1564HS Monitor 800x600x16bit.

Guest Donamy

I got news for ya, he's already talking about the next version. But no release date yet. LOL

Guest Andrew

This version is amazing....>! I used the ground camera view to watch a space shuttle takeoff from 20 meters away, Its was like those views you get from the ground cameras at NASA. With smoke blowing all over the place.Great work.

Guest zanonia

how does it comes out?