Sign in to follow this  
hopskip

Strange Offset with Endeavour 3.1 and Hubble

Hi, any advice on how to fix this?(Pic after hubble is docked to the bay with the arm capture. has been Attatched and arm re-stowed. this seems to be the attatchment point?http://forums.avsim.net/user_files/49218.jpgAs you can see, this isn't exactly where it should be any way to fix this so it sits in the bay as it should?

Guest Qdog

At least you have 3.1 working-I downloaded it and now 3.0 or 3.1 enter simulation spinning wildly with alarms and bells going off. I can`t use them. Any ideas??Qdog

Hi,Sorry can't help you. But both 3.1 and 3.0 are working flawless here. Actually did my first docking with the Endeavour the night before last night! *pat on head* But re-entry last night went down the drain though. :-lolMaybe you can reinstall the packages to cure the problem?Cheers,

Guest Orbiter Fan

Could you please post the scenario where the HST is showing this most unusual behaviour? I think the problem lies in the scenario.

Yeh I found it. It was with the offsetts.STS-103:Endeavour STATUS Landed Earth BASE Cape Canaveral:11 HEADING 0.00 PRPLEVEL 0:1.000 1:1.000 2:1.000 NAVFREQ 0 0 CONFIGURATION 0 CARGODOOR 0 0.0000 KUBAND 0 0.0000 GEAR 0 0.0000 SAT_OFS_X 0.000 SAT_OFS_Y -2.600 SAT_OFS_Z 1.200 OMS TGT_HEADING 60.55 CALLOUTyou need SAT_OFS_X 0.000 SAT_OFS_Y -2.600 SAT_OFS_Z 1.200instead of SAT_OFS_X 0.000 SAT_OFS_Y 0.000 SAT_OFS_Z 0.000