Sign in to follow this  
Guest MelvinRafi

New MelJet 777!!!!

Guest groundpounder75

The new MelJet 777 looks amazing! Can't wait for it to come out for the weekend. www.meljet.com

Yes,Melvin made once more an outstanding work. I really love all his aircraft, and especially the way he does flexing wings which is really realistic. Since I am lazy to register on his forum, I will ask a little question here:Will the 777 have the dynamic shine effect ot IFDG 757?Because this effect is brilliant.As promised Melvin released a whole bunch of new features, his surprises.... As you may know, the 777 was designed to land on aircraft carriers with its 'cutted' wings..... lolThanks Melvin. Happy new Year Minos

Guest groundpounder75

"the 777 was designed to land on aircraft carriers with its 'cutted' wings..... lol"This would be a scary sight to see.

Guest Dominik Mann

Oh yeah, Mel's 777 does look awesome (even to an Airbus fan like me :( ), and you bet I'm gonna add her to my hangar!