Sign in to follow this  
Guest Dodiano

SPACE SHUTTLE COCKPIT!

Guest twabi2

A lot of people say that, don't understand it... It'll work if you send it as a "new" mail.

Guest twabi2

Oh, is there anyone intrested in readly made, cheap but high quality panels for the shuttle?I (or someone else) is probably going to make them, so this is just to know if there's any intrest...

Guest 5speedfreak

I found this via a google search and if anyone knows who this individual is please let me know how I can contact them. I'm very interested in turning a small room into a realistic working replica of a shuttle cockpit. This is thus far the best work I've found in that area.http://users.ev1.net/%7Eehcalk/ebay/sim/panels.htm

Guest twabi2

Go to Ebay and contact him that way. That's how I did it :)

We should get S3's shuttle and systems together with orbiters graphics and missions..and finally have a complete space sim.for shuttle guys like me a shuttle compleate sim like the old virgin games only 100x better,and non shuttle guys get well what non shuttle guys like.orbiter looks nice but was way too complex for a dummy like me.

Guest twabi2

done, just wait for the new version to arrive