Sign in to follow this  
Guest elmarmaurer

Orbiter and Space Sims

Guest elmarmaurer

Hi,I am very interested to get a good quality and realistic Space Sim.Where to find?ThanksElmar

Elmar,Did you see the pinned topic just above?That's the links to the new version of Orbiter.Try it, it's quite impressive!Cheers,

Guest twabi2

Or if you want a realistic sim, mail me for a demo of Micke's simulator:http://user.tninet.se/~mxa881h/index.htmlOrbiter is rather for the orbiter-fans and people who like some eye-candy, while Micke's sim (doesn't have a real name yet) is very realistic, every button works.I suggest you to take a look at the last posts in the topic about the shuttle cockpit.Greetz!

Guest elmarmaurer

Hi,yes, pls tell me how to download Micke's simulator as well as a manual to follow standard proceedures, check lists, start, lift off, etc...Thanks, and, the screenshots are looking great!Elmar

Guest twabi2

I'll create you an download account.Send me a mail with a user and pass, and I'll create a download account for you (to limit the people who have a "buggy" version :) ).I'll reply with instructions then.Greetz, Toine

Guest ba747heavy

Well if we are being friendly, care to be friendly to me too? ;)

Guest twabi2

No problemoThis weekend the new, first public, version will be released on mu site.Maybe subscribe to the maillist, 'cuz they will know it first when it's released.

Guest Tim13

Hello Toine,Any chance of me getting a download? I enjoy Orbiter, and especially the shuttle missions. This sim looks quite good.Thanks,Tim13

Guest elmarmaurer

Hi Toine,I installed the Sim but it won't run, neither does it show any error message, simply doesn't run.Any help on this?ThanksElmar

Guest twabi2

Strange.Anyhow, we hope to get the final version out this weekend (sorry we didn't make it last weekend).You can already check out a movie made by me here: http://www.shuttlesim.be/progress.html => click on "movie".If there are any problems with that version, be sure to mail me, or to post it here!We'll get it fixed asap.