Sign in to follow this  
Guest Eugen

Meljet 777 panel

Guest GrantM

To match the superior quality of graphics and systems produced by Mel in his new 777, someone of the caliber of Paul Golding or Bill Grabowski should develop an appropriate panel and cockpit (easy for me to say huh), unless of course Mel has supplied these, but I see no indication of such in his screenshots or information. Perhaps other equally talented panel developers can rise to the occasion that aircraft of this quality demand for full development. Just a wishful thought I wish to pass on.GrantM

If you don't mind paying for a panel then PSS has a wonderful 777 panel with plane that will work with MelJet's 777 model. It even has a working FMS. It's also very inexpensive and downloadable.Regards,

Yup, that still, since FS7, the very best and only panel for the 777. Looks just great and has been updated for use with FS8.

Mr Paul Golding, please tell me what your screenshots are of :9 as they look mighty delicious!And also any news on your A310 panel?....their is a lovely bus here by Harald that so needs your panel! :-(regardsEd :-beerchug

Mr Paul Golding, could you please tell me what your screenie is of? as it looks mighty delicious :9 also any news on your A310/300 panel I`m so dying to see it.regardsEd

The screen shots are of the 727 that Dreamfleet is developing.Andrew

>>>>Mr Paul Golding, please tell me what your screenshots are of as they look mighty delicious!<<<<<

>And also any news on your A310 panel?....their is a lovely >bus here by Harald that so needs your panel! :-( >>regards >>Ed :-beerchug Ed, If you want a A310 just go here: http://www.simsoftworkshop.com to see what is coming !!! :-coolSamuel Kalachoras :-waveAthensGreece

Sam. 

Waiting for the 64-bit PSION Flightsim for ZX-Spectrum ////