Sign in to follow this  
Dillon

So far one complaint

I purchased the new Ready for Push Back 747. But it doesn

well that shows how dumb I am. Thanks, I didn't know that.

Good Point......................................however:Continental isn't on the list either and the livery will be available. Not trying to start anything, just wondering as well the rationale of the paint decisions.Hopefully they will do American and Delta in the future.BTW...thanks for the link. Nice lists.

All of the Aircraft for this version of Ready for Pushback are P&W engined aircraft. So if Delta and AA did not use this engine version then there can't be liveries for them and still be correct. There is some talk of a GE engined version down the road, but that may be a ways off. At last count there were 33 variants availble, I think. If you check the panelshop home page [www.panelshop.com]you can see what's available.Best Regards to allEd Green, KCLTegreen1@carolina.rr.com

Guest WorkingStiff

No problem.So is there a US or North American livery pack? As far as I can tell possibly only United and Northwest are the only US carriers that operate 747s.

I have the download version of this plane and I only have two liveries, Northwest and Air Canada. I don't even have the Northwest Cargo version that was pictured on the VMAX website. Is this normal or what???

FS2020 

Alienware Aurora R11 10th Gen Intel Core i7 10700F - Windows 11 Home 32GB Ram
NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4060 Ti 16GB DLSS 3 - HP Reverb G2

For the record, I seem to remember that AA had several SPs back when I was in high school (early '80s).

You should have 3 liveries for the North American Version, NorthWest Air Canada and the V-Max House Livery. The European Version comes with KLM and Virgin Atlantic.The additional liveries are just starting to become available and will be sold in "packs" of several Aircraft. There are also a cargo and a freighter pack. Specific details are on the panelshop website [www.panelshop.com], look under the "orders" tab and that will give prices and how the packs are put together. Hope that helpsEd Green, KCLTegreen1@carolina.rr.com

Well, if everyone wants to get reeeeeal technical, Delta and American never had any 747-200s, which is what the package delivers. (AA and DL only had a handful of -100s originally delivered from Boeing, and AA picked up a pair, I believe, of SPs from TWA.) Continental, however, did have some of the ex-People's Express -200s in their fleet, all the way up to the current livery.As always, if I'm wrong, correct me. ;)

That's correct, neither Delta nor American *currently* operate any 747s.However....Remember when Project Opensky released their 747-100/200 series back in the days of FS2000?They had both Delta and American liveries available. I'd never heard of either airlines operating the 747 so I checked out the aircraft's reg numbers with the commercial jet airliner census......and both reg numbers corresponded to -100 model aircraft!http://www.airliners.net/open.file/244132/L/http://www.airliners.net/open.file/280511/L/Mr Tofflemire and Co are only modelling the -200 model with JT9D powerplants, so this is why there isn't an American or Delta livery (or any other -200s that had CF6 or RB211 powerplants)

Thanks Ed....

FS2020 

Alienware Aurora R11 10th Gen Intel Core i7 10700F - Windows 11 Home 32GB Ram
NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4060 Ti 16GB DLSS 3 - HP Reverb G2

Sorry. Delta DID operate B747-100 airplanes for a time. They got rid of them in 1976. I vividly remember how huge they looked at the old Hartsfield terminal in the 70's. I often wonder why DL didnt buy them for other routes later. However they never really made the expansion into the Asian market I thought they would. Im on DL next saturday to Japan from Atlanta...(and then JAL to Hong Kong.)but that will be on an MD11 followed by a JAL 747 to HKEric

rexesssig.jpg AND ftx_supporter_avsim.jpg