Sign in to follow this  
Guest 6722c

FS-MP.com runs a 24 /7 Pro FSX MP Session

Guest 6722c

For anyone looking for a more organized FSX MP session, without all the formalities of the BIG Networks, you might like to check out the FS-MP.com "Community" on Gamespy.FS-MP (Flight Simulator - Multi Player) is a COMMUNITY Orientated group of Pilots and Controllers, ranging from virtual beginners, to experienced, real World Airline Pilots and Controllers.The Community runs a 24/7 FSX server, as well as having a supporting Website, Forum, and active social Teamspeak Server.Running FSX "out-of-the-box", without the NEED for any complicating addons, it provides a realistic and professional environment for both Pilots and Controllers.The Community has its own Flying School, ATC School, Aerobatic Team, and well as a numer of associated VAs. The schools are open to all qualifying members, and provide a fast and efficent path to flying in a realistic manner, as well as to be able to provide Realistic ATC.The Community hold regular Teamspeak Seminars, run by Real Life Professional Controllers, and Real World Pilots.With a current membership of over 2000 FSX Pilots and controllers, new members are always welcome to come and join in a Realistic & Profesional world of Virtual Aviation.If you are looking for a well organized, FSX Multiplayer "COMMUNITY", Visit http://www.fs-mp.com ,join the Forum, and become a member.http://fs-mp.com/images/fsmp.logo.animate.drop.gif

Guest Valkyrie321

As a very active member of FS-MP I whole-heartedly suggest giving our services a try. As a fun tribute to the community I created a video a few months back.

Enjoy the video. Hope to see you with us on the server!

Guest DogOne

I have done alot of flying online and this www.fs-mp.com server is the best out there.Great sense of community.No dictator running the place.ATC is crisp and professional.Pilots work hard to rise to the occasion.It has Flight Schools, Aerobatic Team. VA's, they even have this guy that makes great videos.And the server! Not sure how that thing is wired but consistently the best connection, best coms, and no lag.Sorry I sound so excited but this is flight sim home!DogOne