Sign in to follow this  
Guest Luggage

Realair Spitfire 2008 connection issues

Guest Luggage

Hi all,I've had the Realair Spitfire for a bit now but can't seem to use it online. Whenever I want to fly with the spitfire on our server I get disconnected after a little while with the message that the host cancelled session yadda yadda. The admin assures me it's not a kick and we've been checking everything connectionwise that we an think of.We excluded the server and the connection quality as problems as I'm only having the problem flying the spitfire and none of my other planes.Does anyone know if there is a known issue with the spitfire and multiplayer?To sum up:I fly on a dedicated server as part of a flying club.Noone else has any issues with the server.Connection between me and the sever tested fine.The problem is limited to using the Spitfire.If anyone knows more about this I'd appreciate a reply, the spitfire is just about the only thing I want to fly atm and it's the one thing not working for me except for flying single player.Cheers, Luggage

Guest Luggage

Could it possibly be something in the aircraft.cfg? Or my firewall blocking something that is exclusive to the realair spit? (copy protection perhaps?)None of the default planes or my other add-ons exhibit any interfering behaviour with multiplayer (golden age waco-F and atr 72-500)I love my Spit to death, but it's the one thing not going for me online. I'd give you my atr and *gasp* even my waco if it would get the spitfire online if I could.

Guest Luggage

After being able to fly on someone's server who owns the spitfire himself too I found the solution but don't understand the cause.The hoster of our flying club server now has bought and installed the spitfire on the host system and my connection #### is over. No disconnects anymore.As to why this happens and why having our host go out and get the spitfire for himself solves it I have no idea.But for people in the same boat this is what solved my problem.As I only fly with our little club my problem is solved.