Sign in to follow this  
Guest johnbtv

Gamespy Disconnect

Guest johnbtv

Hi All,I finally have FSX and SP1/2 set up and running on th new PC ( as a :-newbie again). I go to log into MP and I get the message: "You have been disconnected. You may have logged on from another computer." This is new for me and I didn't find this situation anywhere else in this forum or on Gamespy forum sites. Again, any help would be appreciated.PS- Mcaffee Firewall is configured for FSX, no settings for Gamespy though...Thanks, John

Guest PPSFA

It is just one of their annoying bugs you learn to live with. Usually if you keep trying you eventually get in. My workaround for it was to make a second account, and login on that when I get that message.

Guest Shalomar

Yes, usually a few attempts will get you on; but when it gets really exhasperating I log on to a direct IP site like www.fs-mp.com - it never happens with them. Even when I go to switch aircraft I never get disconnected. I would fly in fs-mp all the time, but most of my friends are on Gamespy. But Gamespy isn't that bad. About 25% of the time when I go to switch aircraft I leave the session, but usually once I get in a session I am in.Best Regards, Donald T. :-waveFLYing? It's cool. Trillions of birds and insects can't be wrong.

Guest PPSFA

Phil, I sure wish that worked for me, Ive been trying eveything I know and cant get a direct connection, either as host or joining a session on LAN.

Phil

Intel Core i9-1300K, ASUS TUF Z790-Plus, EVGA 1600 P, Samsung 980 Pro M.2 2280 2TB, Crucial 5200 DDR5 32 GB, MSI  4090, Verjo Aero, Store MSFS 2020.