A friend and myself are having problems hosting &/or joining each others session. We can both join someone elses session and fly together with no problem. Our hosting session connection rating always shows -1 in red. From what I have read, it indicates that we might have an internet, router issue or problem. I have checked my DSL system and it is well within limits, 100.0 Mbps.My question is, what step or steps can we take to improve our connection rating? Also, does wireless router have a neg impact?Thanks much!ervIntel Core 2 X6800(3.22), P5W Deluxe, Coolmax 650W, Corsair DII800 4G, two 74G/WD 10,000 drives, ASUS 1900XT/512 Card, CoolMaster TAC-T01, Creative Sound Card, USB Logitech 350 Headset with Mic, Samsung 22

Intel Core i9-1300K, ASUS TUF Z790-Plus, EVGA 1600 P, Samsung 980 Pro M.2 2280 2TB, Crucial 5200 DDR5 32 GB, MSI  4090, Verjo Aero, Store MSFS 2020.

same problem, I can connect to 1 friend but not another.the one I cannot connect with does not have video card---so we had him reset all settings to default and he connected right up.we all have routers and no problems connecting with them.Skip

Thanks Skip for your input. If you do learn more, would appreciate info. It appears not many folks have this problem.Things we(friend & I) have done to correct the problem or addressed.1. Checked DSL systems with no problems identified.2. Connected direct with DSL modem, router out of picture.3. Tried to connect using LAN procedures. Since we live in different parts of the USA, I'm not sure we could do this anyway.4. Tried to join other folks with -1 red, some have been able to connect and some not.5. We have joined with other host and have been able to fly together.Just don't understand why we can not join together, either he or I as the host. Also, don't have a clue as to what the connection indicators are i.e. numbers and colors. And how to improve them. I have used the FSX help menu but not much help with connection issues.erv

Intel Core i9-1300K, ASUS TUF Z790-Plus, EVGA 1600 P, Samsung 980 Pro M.2 2280 2TB, Crucial 5200 DDR5 32 GB, MSI  4090, Verjo Aero, Store MSFS 2020.