Sign in to follow this  
Guest Van

How to do you setup wing views?

On many of the aircraft I have no wing views are standard. Does anyone know how to setup wing views?? I remember in FS2k you had the FDE program that would allow you to modify view area.Does FS2k2 have it available or how can I set it up manually??Thanks again.

Guest Van

If the model supports wing views, then you can either set them up in your panel cfg or your aircraft cfg, but it's only been of late that GMAX models have been built with that feature ie: Posky's new 744's, Arianes new 733 and 734's and the brand new IFDG 757-200 beta. I suggest tinkering around with the view section of your panel cfg for the aircraft that supports the wing view until you get the desired view you are seeking.Regards,Van LatendresseYeoDesigns Panel/FDE Designer