Sign in to follow this  
Francois_Dumas

Simflight.com hacked ?

Just visited the site. Something strange going on there.

Guest Stratus_Fractus

Yuck! What a thing to put on the page yet. Hope they can get it fixed.

Guest frankcubillos

Ouch!I feel for Miguel and his Crew, no fun at all. It just happened too, I was there about an hour ago.---Banners? We don't need no stinkin' banners!---Visualize ProjectAI sig banner here.

Confirmed by Francois. Frontpage defaced, underlying data doesn't seem damaged.

We're having fun here...... been busy all day getting some reviews posted and then this... I used to be a very peaceful guy... once... Cheers all,Francois :-outta Francois :-wave[table border=0 cellpadding=10 cellspacing=0][tr][td valign=bottom" align="center]"At home in the wild"[/td][td valign=bottom" align="center][link:avsim.com/alaska/alaska_052.htm]Don's Alaskan Bush Charters]"Beavers Lead the Way"[/td][td valign=bottom" align="center][br][tr][td valign=top" align="center]http://www.fssupport.com/images/moose4.gif[/td][td valign="top" align="left" colspan=2][/td][tr][/table

Francois A. 'Navman' Dumas

Posted Image

EuropeRides

... and the man's Blog

Isn't it comforting to know people have so much time to devote to getting the best out of their computers and the Internet :-roll I know what I'd like to do to and with them :-grr

So do I !! Thanks for the compassion, Vulcan :-)The thing that bothers me most is that these guys are just major cowards who will never stand up to anybody, whilst at the same time other people are literally risking their lives for them to guarantee their freedom, oil supplies and what not. Disgusting creatures.... x( :-outta Francois :-wave[table border=0 cellpadding=10 cellspacing=0][tr][td valign=bottom" align="center]"At home in the wild"[/td][td valign=bottom" align="center][link:avsim.com/alaska/alaska_052.htm]Don's Alaskan Bush Charters]"Beavers Lead the Way"[/td][td valign=bottom" align="center][tr][td valign=top" align="center]http://www.fssupport.com/images/moose4.gif[/td][td valign="top" align="left" colspan=2][/td][tr][/table

Francois A. 'Navman' Dumas

Posted Image

EuropeRides

... and the man's Blog

Guest frankcubillos

Glad to see you guys made it thru ok Francois! These jokers must not have much of a life. Did you see the amount of servers they got to date?! :-eek Looks like all of them Linux boxen too :-(Anyway, good to see y'all back on the air Francois.....Take a deep breath (after a few shots of your favorite "beverage") :-lol :-wave---Banners? We don't need no stinkin' banners!---Visualize ProjectAI sig banner here.

Hi Francois,I just saw your announcement that it was a friendly hack and that nothing else was damaged etc.You definitely should take this very serious, you'll never know what else they did once they got in and there are many ways to hide root kits etc.Since I can see that you're with RS, you should check all posts there about hacked servers and what to do next.Cyborg