Sign in to follow this  
Guest Fly1

Tom Allensworth and Company.

Has anyone publicly thanked you and your merry band of troopers for the work you do around here?So many times people loose sight as to how and why it is we are able to gather and share in our hobby. While MS provides us the platform, the freeware and payware developers give us all the eye candy, it

Guest Lindy

........... ask about who notices all they do. Avsim just received an award for Best International Flightsim Website. Pretty cool, huh. :-cool-Lindy :-wave :-beerchug

I did in this forum a few days ago "Thank you AVSIM :-)"Search for the thread...Further agree with you :-)Andr

André

I add my sincere thx and gratitude - it is an incredible hobby we have. AVSIM and others make a huge contribution to its success!NigelVancouver

Guest Stratus_Fractus

A sincere thanks to you. :-) Can't wait for the new forums.

Guest PhilipManwaring

Tom et al, Congratulations on your award as the best internaitonal FS site for 2002. I couldn't agree more. Your efforts are an enormous part of what makes this hobby so much fun.I wish you and the whole team all the best for 2003. Philip.

Guest Aidi

Howdie,Although personally I havent been too active in recent weeks within Avsim due to work commitments, I have to say its a privalige to part of the Avsim Online Team. From my point of view, being a FS junkie, and not contributing to the hobby by designing or creating addon's, by being able to help others through the service that Avsim can provide is what gives me a great deal of satisfaction and a sense that i am "doing my bit"Thanks for the comments made so far, they are all very warmly recieved by members of the Avsim Crew :-)RgdsAidihttp://www.avsim.com/vfr_center/avsim_sig.jpg

Amen!!!! My Congratulations and many thanks for a superb job that gives me hours and hours of pleasure.Frank B

I'm happy to repeat my appreciation of Avsim as the best and most comprehensive flightsim site on the planet, with the best editorial content and well-moderated forums. Congratulations on your award - well deserved!Rob Young

New sig!! New soon to be forum, new year, new award!!! CONGRATULATIONS AVSIM!!!You guys deserve this award very much so!!! I would be glad to offer my services to you at anytme.You can email me if you need the help!!Laterhttp://www.forefrontgrp.com/jayssigsmall.jpg"There is an art . . . to flying. The knack lies in learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss!"

To Tom Allensworth and the AVSIM crew,I want to add my thank you for all that you do for our hobby. And congratulations for your achievements and awards. AVSIM is a tradition for me that has become more important than the evening newspaper or Fox News reports.Bill :-roll

Guest Fly1

Just want to add my "Thank You" and "Job Well Done" as well as "Congratulations" to Tom and Crew. The Greatest Site!!Bob C.