Sign in to follow this  

Captain Sim's 727

Hello all! I paid Captain Sim through PayPal about four days ago for their 727. I have a transaction-confirmation number. What I don't have is my download for this aircraft. I have sent them e-mails with no response. Have I been taken to the cleaners for $37.00? It sure looks like it to me. Has anyone run into this problem in the last few days? I have read some of the forums here at Avsim that suggest some people are using the aircraft already, but they are having problems with the flight model. Thats too bad. The eye candy screen shots sure lure you in for the purchase. Take care all.

You might want to check your bulk mail bin in case your ISP rerouted by accident. They seem to be reading their forum, so if you have no luck with e-mail, try posting there. I ordered 727 yesterday and had both my download and activation code within a few hours. Good luck in getting your issue resolved.MArk

I have seen many threads in the forums regarding the quality and customer service associated with the Captain Sim's 727. I waited a few days prior to purchase, hoping that the problems would work themselves out. Now, I too, find myself $30 poorer with a PayPal confirmation code and nothing but frustration to show for it.The bulk mail suggestion is not the problem -- does anyone know how to contact these people other than email?VERY DISAPPOINTED SO FAR!David

Email had no effect for me either.You will get result contacting PayPal direct, via a complaint on-line form. Quote the Transaction number, and describe just what you have said here. PayPal were instrumental in organising a refund where I could make no progress or elicit a reply from CS.