Sign in to follow this  
kjackson

Meridian update available

I'm a simple man with a simple word to describe that panel...Wow.Regards,Steve Dra

Regards,
Steve Dra
Get my paints for MSFS planes at flightsim.to here, and iFly 737s here
Download my FSX, P3D paints at Avsim by clicking here

9Slp0L.jpg 

Thanks for posting this Rogue1. Seems you've been paying attention to the Meridian project. So have I. Hey, remember when most of us stayed up late into the wee hours for the latest new revolution in sim aviation? I know I did more than once for both MSFS2k2 and the Fly! versions and many major add-ons such as PMDG, PSS, SF260, and many others. Well, this time I think I will stay up for days waiting for the release of the Meridian. It looks that good and I know that Jim and team are working to make this an event to be remembered for some time to come. I just hope that they can make their release date of Q1 2003. I am so ready for this GA aircraft.Thanks again for keeping up with this.Regards,

Guest ozhero

Hi,Wow, there is no doubt this is one fine looking panel.I have just finished building my home cockpit and it is sure going to be nice flying this plane in it.Something to look forward too .......

Hi Kjackson,Yes, we still are planning on a release this month for the Meridian.Thanks for the compliments. Like I said before, I dont think we will let you down and it will be a must have.Regards,Jim Rhoads

Jim,Has this panel been tested at 1600*1200*32 with nVidia cards? You may recall that the IK DC-9 has bitmap problems at that resolution.ThanksAndyEGTR

Hi Andy,I have ran it as high as 1600 x 1024 32 bit without any problems.Regards,Jim Rhoads

Thanks Jim. I take it that's a 'no' to 1600*1200 then?AndyEGTR

Hi Andy,I never said "no" on the 1600 x 1200. I dont have that high of an option available with my card. But I really dont see why you would have a problem with the Meridian panel and this resolution.Regards,Jim Rhoads

Simply because I and others had a problem with the DC-9 which Flight1 also produced. I was led to believe by Tim that this was a problem of resource availability at high resolutions and something that you could not fix on the DC-9 (notwithstanding that it exists with no other add-on for FS that I've ever bought).I am simply trying to determine whether you have tested the Meridian and 1600*1200*32. If it has not been tested successfully at that resolution, I'll give it a miss.ThanksAndyEGTR

Hi Andy,Actually, I think I may have figured out something about that anomoly. I have Tim looking into it right now and I think we may be on the right track as to why that could possibly occur.Best,Jim Rhoads

Jim, that's excellent news. Thanks for passing it on. If you want any assistance in independantly testing any fix, I'm perfectly willing to offer some time.RegardsAndyEGTR

Guest rogue1

Hopefully it'll be resolved with the Meridian. But I'd be willing to offer my services in testing also. :-yellow1Jim