Sign in to follow this  
Guest Louis

Need help on F-16 by Kirk Olesson

Guest Louis

It's my 1st time trying out a military jet and i can see it's gonna be awhile before i go online and make a fool of my self , what a different world of flying this is. I hate the look of virual cockpits and don't care if i ever see on but this cockpit is really nice and doesn't have that hand drawn virtual look to it-i read the manual but can't seem to get the ils running -the loc shows but the glide slpe indicator doesn't and mabye i should get an aircraft carrier too, can some one help me out cause this is all new to me this jet stuff and how does the after burnere work? Thanks it's F-16C_HAL_v2 Falcon Block 50 hellenic air force jet by Kirk Olsson -----Louis