Sign in to follow this  

Please, all commments are duly appreciated!

First off, I would like to apologize to the moderators. As a moderator from another site, I understand the need to have things placed in the "best" forum. I couldn't find a 'best fit' for the following question and hope this is it. Otherwise, if you need to move this, please just let me know where to look! OK, so I am not VERY new to flight sims but consider myself relatively new. I have a copy of Fly2K that was given to me as a gift and I love it. Now that I bought a new computer I am thinking of getting FLYII as well sa FS2K2. I understand that the FS program has been around much longer. I am directing this to those of you that have played BOTH types of software. What would you say are the pros and cons of each? I TRULY appreciate all your insight!! Thanks so much. I look forward to interacting more with you all.peace, mirrodieTwo roads diverged in a wood, and I, I took the one less traveled by, And that has made all the difference.

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Mirrodie, this forum is for questions or discussions pertaining to our file library her at AVSIM. If you are looking for opinions about Fly! and MSFS, the places I would recommend posting your question is either in our general discussion forum () or probably the better idea is to solicit opinions in the two forums for each flightsim.[link:ftp.avsim.com/cgi-bin/dcforum/dcboard.cgi?az=list&forum=DCForumID14&conf=DCConfID4|Fly! General forum][link:ftp.avsim.com/cgi-bin/dcforum/dcboard.cgi?az=list&forum=DCForumID8&conf=DCConfID3]MSFS General forumBecause some people are quick to get into "my flightsim is better than yours" arguments, I would try to approach each forum with the question of what makes this flightsim your flightsim of choice rather than asking for direct comparisons. With a list of why people like each flightsim, you can then decide which of those pros are important to you.