Sign in to follow this  
badderjet

Starting a new adventure...

To most of you, you'll probably wont care, but this will be my last post in the forum for awhile. With the new year comes some new changes, and one is going back to school...Hmmmm I wonder if they can teach an old dog new tricks?Anyway I am heading back to school to become a paramedic. Its something I have always wanted to do, and I finally have the time to do it. Its going to be a part time venture as I am still working full time, the pay for a paramedic isnt all that great here in Kalamazoo, but with my wife's 99 year old grandmother living with us, it will give her a peace of mind to have someone other than her daily caregivers, in the house with medical experience.Classes are 4 times a week at night, with clinical and ride along time sandwiched in there too.So guys keep the faith, have fun and hopefully I can squeak in a post or two once in awhile.Dave

Dave,Good luck buddy and have fun at school. I myself am also planning to go to school again, not to become a paramedic but firefighter officer. Don't forget your friends and drop in one and awhile ;)Happy Skies!Rob

RobdeVries.jpg

Bye Dave !!JimCYWG

Dave,Good luck on your dreams! You decision is great and I think all the people you help when on duty will care a lot!!

Yes Dave, live your dreams!! :DI wish you all the best and have fun...! :-hahSee ya,Etienne :-wave