Sign in to follow this  

Cant get IFDG 757!

Guest sunstriker

Hi allIve had a real ratty day at work so to cheer me up I thought Id download that loverly 757 BUT I cant get it because the links I have to it dont work anymore.I signed up for the forum at ww.jet-precision.com but couldnt get in and never recvd an EmailCan someone help please??TaSun

Guest sunstriker

AnyoneCant get to www.jet-precision.com??R they working on an upgraded model?Sun

Do a search in the avsim or click what's new and you'll see a bunch of new 757s from IFDG. I haven't tried downloading any yet because there are no pics with the downloads. Anybody got any pics??

Guest sunstriker

Thx for replybut the link doesnt work anymore John, that was my point m8; I have d/l some of the new textures but I havent got and cant get the base plane!Sun

HiJust used the link from post 3 (thanks!!) and it worked fine. It's 0733 here in Warszawa, Poland and I'm already at work :-(Cheers!Gavin

Gavin Barbara

Over 10 years here and AVSIM is still my favourite FS site :-)

Guest sunstriker

HiThis is some kind of weird fault with my system, although I can d/l all other files.Im saying this because I can d/l at work-or at least the d/l starts normally. All I get from here is cant get hostname, any genius any ideas what I can do?Sun

Guest sunstriker

MgThx this is the model in AA colors isnt it?I still cannot get to www.jet-precision.com Sun

I just downloaded it. It's the entire airplane! Flies pretty nice. Says GMAX, so I assume it's the new one.