Sign in to follow this  

New Memphis (KMEM) FS2002 scenery...it's fantastic!

Go to the new d/l and get this great scenery just put out by Vladimir Svoboda. He has done an excellent job of recreating KMEM. He has everything in there. You FEDEX pilots are gonna love this scenery as will the NWA guys (I think it is still a hub for NWA?). Very nicely done. Large file though so bewarned (10MB).

Eric 

Can you like post a link for us...Thanks..

FS2020 

Alienware Aurora R11 10th Gen Intel Core i7 10700F - Windows 11 Home 32GB Ram
NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4060 Ti 16GB DLSS 3 - HP Reverb G2

Guest shelley1995

Hi, Would like to install this scenery but upon reading instructions, I see that nova gold textures are required. Did you have to use these for the install to look right? Also I found the textures but they are only listed for flight sim.2000. Are there gold textures for sim.2002 or perhaps it does not really matter which you use? Thank you, S.

Guest rcritz

none of the taxi signs have markings on them for me. Anyone else seeing this?Otherwise, it looks beautiful.

The NOVA textures are a set of default textures from the design program NOVA. They are not specific for Fs2000 or Fs2002, so you can use them on both. And Fs2002 has no problem in reading the Fs2000 extended texture format :).Arno

Member Netherlands 2000 Scenery Team[a href=http://home.wanadoo.nl/arno.gerretsen]http://home.wanadoo.nl/arno.gerretsen/banner.jpg[/a]

Arno

If the world should blow itself up, the last audible voice would be that of an expert saying it can't be done.

FSDeveloper.com | Former Microsoft FS MVP | Blog

"me too". Also, I had a problem with missing scenery, butgetting novalib1.bgl fixed that for me. It wasn't mentionedin the readme as required.I think I will work on a "no overlay" avcad though, or maybeone for cargo and one main one. Right now I'm usingkmem4c just to get things rolling.But it is good work. I had made some suggestions onhis previous kmem2k, but didn't think he would go tothe work of building a whole new one!!!scott s..

See post in other threads re: files destrun.bmp and loc.bmp in author's KMEM2k2.zip fix the taxiway signs.scott s..

I have contacted the author and he said he was going to look into it but it looks like the problem maybe have been solved. I guess I need to get this bgl file. I have waited and waited for a good mem this is great stuff :). Capt.Richard Dillon (KATL)www.jetstarairlines.comhttp://hifi.avsim.net/activesky/images/wxrebeta.jpghttp://jdtllc.com/images/RCsupporter.jpg"Lets Roll" 9/11 -----------------------Specs AMD 2400 XP MSI KTV4 512MB DDR 2100Asus GF4 ti 4200 128MBSB Audigy Gamer Ch Products Yoke and Pedals(usb)Windows 2000 Serivce Pack 3